Thursday, March 7, 2013

506 the Human Torch

...for some strange turn of events and planetary alinements I was able to meet Mike & Laura Allred!

 Mike Allred is pretty much one of my biggest influences in comics today, so needless to say how thrilled and honored i was that they stopped by my local comic book store to chat and sign some books for me.

...so today's drawing is of Jonny Storm from the future! The FF book is getting good.
Thanks again to Mike & Laura for everything! Hope to see you at the Phoenix Comicon!



2 comments:

Spartacus said...

You are a good artist, do you use Illustrator or all by hand?

http://democraticprogress.net/

thedave said...

Yes...though i do have Manga Studio which is a pretty good comic book making program. I ink on that sometimes but i don't do any layouts or pencils on it.